10 Reasons Why It's Great to be a Dog
1. Having a wet nose is considered a sign of good health.
2. No one ever expects you to pay for lunch or dinner. You never have to worry about table manners, and if you gain weight, it's someone else's fault.
3. If it itches, you can reach it and no one will be offended if you scratch it in public.
4. It doesn't take much to make you happy. You're always excited to see the same old people. All they have to do is leave the room for five minutes and come back.
5. No one notices if you have hair growing in weird places as you get older.
6. Personal hygiene is a blast: No one expects you to take a bath every day, and you don't even have to comb your own hair.
7. No one thinks less of you for passing gas. Some people might actually think you're cute.
8. Who needs a big home entertainment system? A bone or an old shoe can entertain you for hours.
9. You can spend hours just smelling "stuff".
10. Every garbage can looks like a cold buffet to you.